Jazz Programming adapter
JZ-PRG Jazz Programming Kit
78,75 € / sales pack Sales pack incl. 1 PCSReference price 78,75 / 1PCS
In stock (can be backordered)
The JZ-PRG Jazz Programming Kit facilitates an RS232 communication link between a Jazz series OPLC (Operator Panel and Logic Controller). This communication link provides the following benefits and capabilities:
- PC-PLC communications
- Download of the application program into the Jazz PLC
- RS232 communications with devices that supply active (RS232 positive voltage) DTR and RTS signals, such as most modems. Note that modems require an appropriate adapter
- MJ10-22-CS10: D-type adapter, interface between the PC serial port and programming cable.
- MJ20-CB200: 6-wire programming cable, two meters long. Use this to connect the PC serial port to the Jazz Programming Add-on Port, via adapter MJ10-22-CS10.
- MJ20-PRG: RS232 Programming Add-On Port. Insert this into the Jazz jack, to provide the serial interface for the programming cable.
- CD: Contains application programming software, software utilities, and technical library, including technical specifications for the MJ20-PRG.