Low-cost wiring ducts for basic use
TE Entrelect PVC wiring ducts with additional holes are created to provide enhanced versatility in your panel design and expedite installation. Thanks to additional holes on the sides PVC wiring ducts can be used with cable ties.
Wiring duct is flame-retardant and self-extinguishing according to UL94-V0. Upper scorline is available for easy breaking off the ribs and lower scorline at base of sidewall allow cutting out and removing sections of sidewall with no sharp edges. Wiring duct has an operating temperature range of -5°C to 60°C.
The ENTRELEC wiring duct range includes popular profile widths such as 25, 40, 60, 80 and 100 mm.
Speed up your projects
- Save time while breaking off ribs without using any tools
- Additional hole on the side enables the utilization of cable ties to effectively organize your cables
- Cover design facilitates cover removal and expedites maintenance tasks
- Quickly mount wire retainers onto the bottom rail of the duct without screws and slide them along the rail with ease
Easy to install
- Special rib pattern design allows more proper wire placement and cable grouping
- Lower scoreline provides easy splitting of wiring duct’s base and wall with no sharp edges
- Upper scoreline provides easy breaking off the ribs
- The smooth and burr-free edges safeguard both installers from potential injuries and wires from any harm
- Even when exposed to vibrations or placed in a vertical position, the wiring duct covers maintain a secure grip